111 W Franklin St
Kenton, Ohio 43326
Parks and Recreation
The City of Kenton currently maintains five (5) parks for all to enjoy. Glendale Street Skate Park is located on Glendale Street and includes skateboard ramps and playground equipment. Murray Park is located on North Cherry Street. This park includes a basketball court, splash pad, which may be used during the summer, and more! Pioneer Park is located on East Franklin Street and includes playground equipment, a sandbox, picnic tables and a charcoal grill. This park is a memorial park dedicated to soldiers of the past and has been adopted and cared for by the Kenton Fire Department. Saulisberry Park is located at our stone quarry, France Lake, located off of St. Rt. 67 West. This site is used for fishing, camping and hiking and there is a playground, a dirt bike track and a shelterhouse. Wharton Park is located on Riverside Drive and includes a basketball court, playground equipment, shelterhouse, a charcoal grill, and lots and lots of room to run.
Activities are planned in the parks from May-October. All events are publicized on this website, the Kenton Parks and Recreation facebook page, the Kenton Times, WKTN, through the Hardin County Chamber and Business Alliance and fliers located around town.
The City of Kenton also owns a beautiful 265,914 gallon swimming pool on Hillcrest Lane which includes a slide, two diving boards and a raindrop waterfall. Our pool information is as listed bellow:
- Monday-Sunday: 12 P.M. - 8 P.M.
- Admission Fees
- Daily - 2 years and under free, general admissions - $4 per person
- Family Pass - $100 includes 2 adults & 3 children
Additional children add $10
- Single Pass - $50
- Senior Single Pass - $40
- Senior Couple Pass - $70
- "Vacation" Pass - $20 for 4 people for 7 days
- Monthly Family Pass - $40 includes 2 adults & 3 children. Additional children add $10
- Pool Passes Available at the Kenton City Building Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Questions? Contact Emma Bushong at 419-674-4850
Last Updated: 08/20/15 9:05 AM